What is Bunting, or Garland, or Pennants?

My sister told me about bunting, I’ve been in the States so long that I hadn’t heard that term in years.  But darned if I could find what it’s called here.  I googled, I searched eBay, Amazon, Etsy, nothing came up except for sites in England and Australia.   After many hours at this, inbetween work (photographing, typing, eating, calling tech support – ughh), I finally came upon the term here, it’s pennant flags.  Or even garland.

So when I did finally find those sites, there wasn’t much to look at except sports flags, national flags and the awful plastic flags you see flying around used car lots.  No, nothing lovely like back home.  Sweet bunting that can be hung at the beach house, or in the garden on a summer’s eve.  And, not forgetting beautiful weddings and celebrations.

Until now.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s